Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Tuesday 15 July 2014

British Beach Polo Championships 2014

A few weeks back I wrote about the press launch of the British Beach Polo Championships. Last weekend it was THE weekend!

I had stepped off a flight from the states at 7:30am and headed straight down to Sandbanks beach in Poole. Feeling a bit groggy I was a little worried about how long I would be able to last before I felt I needed to go to bed!

I managed to last until 2am!

The weather was incredible which was a bonus! We were in the hospitality tent which was great, there was champagne on arrival, a raffle and charity auctions. Lunch was served and it was a vast selection of seafood with plenty of wine followed by Eton Mess.

Once everybody had finished eating, the polo began! It was great to watch and exciting as the England team were playing! Unfortunately we didn't win...but it was still exciting! The polo was followed by England vs Australia volleyball! Which was also great fun to watch.

A fashion show took place and then it was time to party! There were two great acts, Gorgon City and Shiftk3y. We moved on to the VIP tent and I can honestly say...I don't remember too much after that! I did wake up with a rather sore head!

We will definitely be attending next year and I just hope the weather is just as great!

I wore a navy striped swing dress from Asos with a statement necklace from accessorize which I managed to get in the sale a few days before! I wore some trusty brown wedges which I've had for years from river island. I opted for the swing dress because I knew it would be comfortable and light and floaty. I don't have a full length picture of me in the dress so here's the model wearing it from Asos!

And some more pictures of the day...


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment