Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 28 July 2014

Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks

For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a pack of Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks.

The pack contained three shades. Nudist, Fuchsia-Ristic and Plum Jam.

Top to bottom:

Nudist, Fuchsia-Ristic and Plum Jam

I love the design of this product, the crayon like nib I really like. I think it's great that these aren't your typical lip gloss. I.E liquid in a tube with a brush!

I don't think the colours come out how they look. For example, Fuchsia-Ristic looks bright orange to me...but the name implies it is bright pink!

Nudist is probably my favourite. It's more the shade I would usually go for.


Fuchsia-Ristic would be my next favourite


It is quite pinky but not as pink as I would have liked. And it definitely doesn't look the colour of the stick.


On appearance, Plum Jam would be my least favourite, it seemed too dark for me. But once applied, it didn't look too dissimilar to Fucshia-Ristic.

I really like how glossy these are and they are so easy to apply. 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment