Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 11 August 2014

Button Craft...again!

Ok so it may seem like I am slightly obsessed with creating pretty things with buttons, but I just can't resist!!


On the 2nd August my Brother got married. He married the gorgeous Steph who has her own lovely blog which you can find here... http://bellsbowsandbella.wordpress.com/




I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid for them which was such an honour. It was an incredible day and very emotional! Every detail really showed both of their personalities and everybody loved the day.




I decided to make something for Steph to give her in the morning. I chose this as I wanted to give her something personal.




I had recently bought some hessian for my coasters so I knew I had plenty to make what I wanted. So I popped to hobbycraft for my materials and this was the outcome...


"Stephen and Stephanie Saturday 2nd August 2014"

I chose the blue colour so that it could be a little "something blue" for her to keep hold of forever!

What do you think?

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment