Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Friday 24 April 2015

Coco White

As you may have seen recently all over Instagram, everybody seems to be raving about Coco White. It is a product for teeth whitening using only natural ingredients. 

I have always wanted to have my teeth whitened but have never been able to justify the price! Once I had heard how amazing Coco White is supposed to be, I quickly ordered some!

There are a variety of flavours, from their best seller minty fresh to vanilla swirl. I opted for the best seller, minty fresh. It only cost about £20 and you get 24 sachets. The aim is to use one sachet a day. 

They arrive super quickly and I couldn't wait to try it! The instructions weren't very descriptive at all. They just say to snip the top off and squeeze the coconut oil into your mouth and swirl around for 5-15 minutes.what they don't tell you is that you need to warm the sachet in your heads for a little while so that it turns to a liquid quite quick! Otherwise it comes out like a disgusting paste and I have to say it's extremely unpleasant! Now I have had some advice to warm the sachet I am getting along with it a lot better. However I do still find the sensation unpleasant. The flavour isn't quite as strong as I would like. 

I have been using it for about a week now and I have noticed a difference so I'm going to keep at it!

I'll keep you updated with the progress!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment