Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Sunday 22 June 2014

British Beach Polo 2014 Launch...

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to the press launch of the British Beach Polo.

The event is held in Sandbanks, Poole every year on the 11th and 12th July.

Unfortunately I didn't go last year but from all of the stories that I have heard...it sounds like it's going to be brilliant!

So, onto the launch...

The day started with meeting at the Thistle hotel down in Poole quay. This gave everybody a chance to meet and get to know each other. There were models, volley ball players, polo players, DJs and other sponsors like myself.

We then headed down to the quay and had various photos taken with the Polo horses and players. After that, we went on board a beautiful 40ft Sunseeker yacht. I was in heaven! The yacht was stunning and had a whopping three floors...and a hot tub! Luckily the day couldn't have been more perfect weather wise! Whilst the models had their photos taken, we were able to relax in the sunshine on the top deck. No complaints here!

Once we had finished up on the Sunseeker, we headed down to Koh Thai in Bournemouth. I have been to the Koh Thai in Boscombe and it the food was so delicious, I was really excited to try out the Bournemouth version! They bought out some delicious Tapas and we continued to mingle.

All in all a great day!

Here's some pictures...

Apologies for the not so great pictures but I had my hands full!

Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Belt: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Vintage

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment