Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 2 June 2014

Maleficent Review...

Last Sunday Paul and I went to the cinema to see the new Disney movie, Maleficent.

I thought it was absolutely amazing! Maleficent, for me, was always the scariest villain of them all and Angelina Jolie portrayed my memory of her perfectly.

 

I have to admit I am not a huge fan of Angelina but this film may have swayed me.

The special effects are absolutely brilliant and the hair and make up is incredibly beautiful.

I've never really seen Elle Fanning in anything before but she is absolutely adorable and makes a brilliant 'Sleeping Beauty.'

 
 
My only disappointment were the faries. I remember them being so cute and hilarious in the cartoon but they aren't in the film too much. (I mean the cake making scene in the cartoon is a classic!)

 
 
I thought it was going to be pretty much a remake of the original cartoon but, without giving too much away... It was the same but different!

It's dark, sweet, funny and gripping all in one.

All in all, once again, Disney did not disappoint and this really is a must see film!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment