Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 2 June 2014

Emma Stone never gets it wrong...

I have always loved Emma Stone but Pinterest has seriously made me love her even more!

After searching her name and finding all her incredible outfits, I just think, can you get any more amazing!?

She always looks so stunning and I love her simple, natural looking make up that always looks so beautiful.

I have seen that she has tried many different hair styles in the past and there are not many people in the world who can pull them all off. From blonde to red head, she always makes it work. And as a fellow pale skin girl, I love how she embraces it.

 
 
 
 
 
I wouldn't have thought pairing two shades of pink with red hair would have worked but this is actually one of my favourite outfits of hers. With her barely there silver shoes and small clutch it's just so sophisticated and stylish. It's official, there is nothing bad about this outfit!
 
She is just brilliant. Not to mention the clip of her totally overwhelmed by The Spice Girls Mel B.
 
Emma, you can do no wrong!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment