Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Wednesday 15 May 2013

30 day squat challenge

Now I have to admit I have been totally useless with the gym recently. I was going regularly and eating pretty well in January as I went on holiday to Mexico. I actually tried to cut out a lot of carbs and I did shed a few pounds and I felt so much better for it. I know it's not a long term thing to do but it was just the quick fix I needed for my attempt at a 'bikini body'. Since returning...things have gone a little downhill! I think the main reason is I have no holiday to look forward to....time to book another one!? And it't not as if the weather has given me any reason to get motivated! I have been feeling pretty sluggish and I came accross this little idea...


So this is the 30 day squat challenge and I am definitley up for this one! Just looking at it i'm thinking....PAH...I can handle this. But I have seen a few facebook statuses where they are on day 14 and struggling. Due to my lack of effort recently I fear I may collapse by day 5!

I will post every 4 days with my progress/pain every 4 days seeing as these are the rest days and hopefully I will see some progress and a better booty!

Hmm I have just found the 30 day ab challenge...maybe one thing at a time Sarah...

xxx

P.S I am aware this says April but I will be starting mid month becuase I can!

P.P.S Going to have to eat all the ice cream and chocolate in the cupboards before I start!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sending positive vibes your way! I need to get on this program too :) haha

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going so far? I keep meaning to try something like this!

    http://www.kittwills.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Well I only started last night (as I realised if I started tomorrow I'd be doing them on Friday haha) but so far so good! Deffo join in! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might do this challenge as well!!
    But goodluck!! :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete