Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Tuesday 28 May 2013

Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels


I absolutely love Yankee Candles. Whenver I purchase any other brand of scented candle I just find that they don't smell as great, fill a room with a scent or don't last very long. I have been on the hunt for a more 'natural' smelling candle that will last a long time and fill a room quickly.

When I purchased this it was actually an impulse buy and I was in Debenhams perusing the homeware section when I had an hour to kill and stumbled accross a Yankee section! This is the medium jar and the price is £16.99. I actually got it cheaper as it was the blue cross sale! You can pick this up here.

I'm aware this scent has been around for a long time but I've always gone for a stronger smelling candle so when I smelt this one I couldn't wait to buy it!

It smells INCREDIBLE. I am a huge fan of the smell of clearn washing (who isn't!) and especially my towels. It fills the room very quickly and like I said, it's so nice to have a smell filling the room that feels natural and not the slightest bit over powering. I've had it on constantly and been moving it between the bedroom and living room....I really should have just bought two!!

What's your faveourite smelling candle?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment