Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose


So not that long ago I did a post on my 'may wish list' which was really supposed to be for items I would like for my birthday but I really couldn't resist purchasing this little beauty and I am so glad I did! I am a sucker for pink blushers...anything pink come to think of it!

In terms of packaging it's your standard classic Bobbi black packaging with the iconic font. It feels really sturdy actually and I feel like I could chuck it in my bag and it would survive! Although I don't think I'll be doing that because I really do want to keep it in pristine condition. (Lame I know!) and obviously it's great that there's such a large mirror!
The swatch on the left is to show how it looks with a heavier application and the one on the right is from a more gentle sweep. So shimmery I love it!

I've been just playing around with it as I've only had it a few days so I've just been lightly sweeping it onto my cheekbones and the shimmer effect when light hits your face is just amazing! The colours are so beautiful together and  they make a lovely soft rose colour (hence the name!) it lasts all day and i i have no need to re apply which is always a winner! This is a multiple use product which is an absolute bonus because Bobbi Brown say you can use each individual shade as an eyeshadow. Now I'm not really an eyeshadow wearer so I don't think I'll be trying this but they also say you can use the lightest shade as a highlighter for the brow bone so I will definitely be giving that a go!

This is £32.00 which is more than I'd like to pay for a blusher but this is no ordinary blusher...this is the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment