Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Tuesday 14 May 2013

May Wish list

So although my birthday isn't until July (keen bean). I took a little trip into town on Sunday with my friend and it turned into being an afternoon to test out lots of different make up bits. And so.....my wish list began!


Firstly I had a little mooch around MAC and discovered one of their lipsticks in shade snob. One of the assistants popped some on for me and I could immediately feel how nourishing it was! The only reason I held off buying was becuase I'm pretty certain I have a very similar shade from Tophop in Pillow Talk. Although when I got home and realised how long it lasted and how great it still felt I think I may be having to purchase! I think MAC are great for their variety of shades. I always feel a little excited when I go and have a look becuase there are just so many to chose from! It's actually a lot more pinky in real life. I don't think the picture does it any justice. This is £14.

Then Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Rose Shimmer. I absolutely love love love pink blushers and the way this one shimmers is just beautiful! This is £32 and I'd be happy to pay this for my first Bobbi Blusher!

Moving onto CHANEL. Probably my favourite ever brand of cosmetics. Since doing some Christmas temp work for their branch in Southampton a few years ago and a few days to cover here and there I have been sold! I have to say it took me a long time to branch away from buying everything from them! Now this would just be a repurchase because I absolutely love it and it works wonders for on holiday. I don't like to apply foundation when I'm sunbathing becuase it's too heavy and I am yet to find the right tinted moisturiser, I just find it too greasey! So the Soleil Tan De Chanel has been my go to holiday item when I just want to have a bit of a glow about me! I think I bought this in November so it's lasted absolutely ages and I love how it looks good enough to eat when it's just been opened. This is £31.

Moving onto the Tiffany earings...I have been dreaming about these earings for about two years now but but for some reason I still don't own them! I absolutely adore tiffany's jewelery and especially this design, so simple and classic. Plus I have the matching necklace! It's meant to be. At £100 I think these will be a request from the boyfriend!

So I found this gorgeous handbag in Topshop. I am actually not really as bothered about handbags as I probably should be! It's normally becuase I'll just find something else to buy. Plus I really can't be bothered to keep moving my things into different bags. I don't really have many to chose from and I tend to use the same large one every day. Unless I need a smaller bag or it just really, really doesn't go! I actually prefer this bag in black but I couldn't find a picture. I love the size of it and the gold detail. I'm hoping to buy this next month as it's £50 and far too close to pay day to afford it!

Ahhhh UGGS. I don't think my love for them will ever die....although it seems my current pair are certainly heading that way. I've had two pairs over the duration of 4 years and they are just so so comfy and easy to wear. I've had two pairs of the calf length but my calves are just so skinny I am dying for a tall pair! At £200 it has only been the price holding me back!

I am pretty sure I will never own a kitchen aid....especially a pink one but a girl can dream can't she!? My boyfriend seems to think I would never use it but I am trying to convince him that if I owned one I definitley would be baking all weekend long! My brother's fiance recently got one for her birthday and I can't wait to try one of her creations, she always makes the best cakes! It would also save on the washing up and perhaps limit the size of the icing sugar cloud I seem to coat the kitchen in. Given the price of this beautiful machine I am going to have do some serious saving....convincing.

Going back to make up...I recently got a tester for the Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer. I am absolutley loving it so far! I have have have to have a tester if it's for my face becuase I have really sensitive skin and can just break out in spots. But with this little beauty, so far so good. It's so soft and is like a rose gold colour. It just seems to offer that bit of a boost and make my skin look a lot brighter. I'm sure the lady said they were giving away the travel size of these for free if a foundation was bought.


On Saturday I went to Bluewater shopping centre and caught a glimpse of this gorgeous Mint pleated maxi skirt in Mango. I have a few weddings coming up and I would prefer to be wearing some glitzy sandals than some high heels all day and this minty number would be absolutely perfect for it! I'm thinking of teaming it up with a pastel pink top and a tan belt. Unfortunatley they didn't have the size I needed so it looks like it will be an online purchase for this and at £44.99 I don't think that's too bad!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment