Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge days 1, 2 & 3

So i'm taking part in the 30 day snap challange thanks to Sprinkle of glitter and here are my first few snaps!

Day 1: This is my favourite lady in the whole entire world....my Nan! Absolutely rocking a DC hoodie and looking like she is about to tear up the slopes! We had a family get together this weekend and the evenings are still not that warm so she needed this fleecy number. I was a little worried as after we made her do the signs with her hands I noticed they were left that way for a few minutes lol.





 Day 2: Okay i'm lying...this is still Day 1 but Saturday was so much fun and Day 2 mainly consisted of driving back home to Kent so this is a picture of the delicious chicken and chorizo paella that we had on Saturday evening. I've never had paelle before and I was so impressed, it was absolutely delicious! We even had leftovers once we got back home. Yummy!



Day 3: Today I went to get my eyebrows waxed at my local beauticians The Beauty Rooms in Tunbridge Wells. I love it here, it's only a small place but the girls are always so helpful and friendly and always going out of their way to help. They offer some great treatements for great prices too. I've had all sorts done there so check out their website if you are local to Royal Tunbridge Wells! I took this picture becuase not only do I love OPI but this display just looks so colourful.



Are you doing the 30 day snap challenge? What have you taken pictures of recently?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog from a comment on Sprinkle of Glitter's blog. Your photos for The 30 Day Snap are adorable. I'm doing it too :)

    Can't wait to see more!

    xx Grace

    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete