Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge days 5 & 6

Continuing my 30 day snap challenge which is proving to be really difficult by the way! In the mornings I'm walking to work like a zombie, spending all day at work where, lets just say the opportunities to take a lovely photo are non existent, and walking home from work in the evenings like a zombie also. (I really don't lead an exciting life!)

Last night I went to see the hangover part 3. It's amazingly funny, I was a little worried because sometimes these sequels can be a little disappointing...the saw films/scary movies...I mean really, when will they end?! The hangover 2 didn't disappoint and part 3 met all my high hopes!

This photo is a little bit of a cheat as I wanted to actually take a picture of the cinema tickets but Paul is away and I don't know what he's done with them, grr!

I forgot to add the bonus all 3 films have and that is the GOD that is Bradley Cooper! So yeah, little bit of a cheat and thanks google but you all get the point!!

And today I was walking home from work  and I spotted these beautiful flowers. I walk past these flowers every single day...twice...how did I miss these?!

Aren't they just beautiful! I am totally in love with this colour of blue at the moment as well so maybe that's why it caught my eye.

Have you been taking part in the 30 day snap challenge? Leave me a comment so I can check yours out!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment