Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Friday 14 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Days 12, 13 & 14

When Paul got home from work on Wednesday he had a few little treats for me! It's so silly but I was actually so happy with what he surprised me with, he's so thoughtful sometimes!

I was treated to a lovely bunch of flowers, ideal home magazine and a bar of cadbury's summer limited edition of strawberries and cream which is incredible by the way! I really do recommend it. This issue of Ideal Home has some really lovely inspiration in there too.

By Thursday the Lillies in the flowers had really blossomed and I couldn't resist taking a photo. The colours in these flowers are just gorgeous and today the other two Lillies still haven't blossomed so excited to see how amazing the whole bunch will look. I told you I don't lead a very exciting life!
This evening I was just chilling out with a lovely breeze coming through the window and painting my nails. I try all sorts of combinations every time I do them. For these nails I used Essie in Nice is Nice and Models Own in Juicy Jules.
Tomorrow is the weekend so hopefully I will have the opportunity to take some more exciting photos!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the nails! Just had a really similar colour done!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete