Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Sunday 30 June 2013

The last few days of 30 Day Snap Challenge

Well it's the end of the 30 Day Snap Challenge and I found it so hard!! I have been really busy over the last few days so found it hard to think about getting my phone out for photo opportunities! So here's a little collection of some photos I've taken over the last few days.

We had a murder mystery evening with work and it was really fun! A lot I the company came and it was a school theme...hence the name badge! And we were served proper school dinners!

I went back home to visit the family this weekend. My brother is getting married next summer and his lovely fiancé asked me to be bridesmaid in the cutest way! She made her own scented candles and put them in vintage tea cups with a lovely message written on the tag to all the bridesmaids! Obviously I accepted and cannot wait for the wedding! Check out bells, bows and bella for her blog!

This is our family dog Boris. He's a French bulldog and still a puppy and he's soooo cute! He's my looking too attractive in this photo though!

It has been super hot this weekend in the UK and it has been glorious! Paul and I went for a little walk to the park before we had to do the dreaded food shop and he treated me to an ice cream and oh my word!! It was amazing! It was triple chocolate by carte dor...I suggest you all try this!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment