Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Sunday 9 June 2013

OOTD | Summer Wedding

On Saturday Paul and I went to a wedding in Sheffield for an old friend. The day was absolutely lovely and the mission journey was well worth it to see a dear old friend tie the knot.

I had planned this outfit for a while, on my May Wish List I mentioned I wanted a mint coloured skirt from Mango which I ended up purchasing for the big day.


I wore a pale pink cami that I bought from topshop, you can find it here. I love the colour of this top and I think I will be wearing it all summer long! Along with my maxi skirt which you can find here. This skirt is lovely because although it's a maxi skirt it feels a lot more dressy so definitely a real wedding outfit item for me. I also wore a gold pashmina which was from River Island that I borrowed from a friend. I had my hair in a fistail plait..


with a little white flower in my hair that I've had for ages! (Excuse the picture this was taken before I had done my make up!) Probably my favourite item of my outfit was my bag. A pale pink and nude clutch from Ted Baker that I bought from an outlet centre. It's a great size and fits lots in...including my boyfriends sunglasses! For my nails I used Barry M in mint green and their confetti effect in marshmallow. I wore some gold sandals from Miss Selfridge that I've had for a good few years but still so much wear in them...perhaps it's the lack of sun here I don't get to wear them that much!



For jewellery I wore my Tiffany's necklace that Paul bought me a few years ago for my birthday, my pandora bracelet, a pearl bracelet along with some pearl earrings.

Apologies for it being sideways, I can't seem to rotate it!

I haven't been to many weddings where I haven't been part of the bridal party so I really didn't know what to wear! I wanted to feel comfortable but also dressy enough. I did want to wear a fascinator but I still don't feel grown up enough to pull one off! Perhaps I will in the future but for now, the flower suits me just fine!

Have you been to any weddings recently? What did you wear?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit so much! Nails are so pretty and amazing Fish Tail plait, I sooo need to practice them!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete