Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Sunday 9 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Days 7 & 8

On Friday at work it was somebody's last day...that somebody happened to be someone who enjoys spoiling the staff with extremely posh and delicious cakes!

See what did I say in a previous post about being unable to resist chocolate cakes! This particular cake was chocolate sponge with a chocolate genache centre with chocolate butter cream topped with a dusting cocoa powder...ohhhh just explaining it is making me want another one!

The cakes that were bought were from a patisserie in Tunbridge Wells called La Roche and they really are incredible. A little on the expensive side but totally worth it! They make all sorts of cakes and fresh bread as well. Lovely!

On Saturday Paul and I went to a wedding up in Sheffield. It was for an old college friend who I haven't actually been able to see for a long time due to our locations but don't you just love those friends that you don't see for a very long time but when you see them again it's like you last saw them yesterday! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was a lovely day and night! So this is Paul and I enjoying some vino in the sunshine!



Have you been taking part in the 30 Day Snap Challenge? Leave me a comment so I can see what you've been up to!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment