Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Days 15, 16 & 17

On Saturday I had fun being crafty! See my latest post for a tutorial on this.


On Sunday Paul and I went over to his parents for Sunday lunch. They recently bought a mini table tennis set. Once the rain had cleared we took to the garden patio table and things soon got pretty serious! The mini bats were ditched and we dug out some full size ones and a the tournament began! This is Paul and his brother taking things a little too seriously!

With it being Father's day yesterday I was having a dig around in my little box of memories to have a little smile to myself to remember him. Any photo I look at of my Dad I can't help but smile...just take a look at this waistcoat!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment