Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Days 9 & 10

Thank you again to Sprinkle Of Glitter for this challenge, I am loving it! Check out Bells, Bows and Bella and take a look at her blog and pictures too!

Sunday I did the dreaded food shop. I really do not enjoy doing the food shop! Always buying the same things and trying to get the best deals and finding the offers....boooooooring! However, I think I must have been stood here dribbling for a good five minutes!

How delicious does everything look here!

Today I received my monthly GloosyBox! I have to say...at first glance I not wowed by this months products. After the April box I had high hopes for the products I would receive as in that box, it seemed GlossyBox really hit the nail on the head with including brands that people have actually heard of! Last months box didn't have me jumping for joy...I'm looking at you jelly pong pong! Admittedly I have only had a quick look at the products so when I get more time I will have a good inspection and try out!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment