Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Monday 3 June 2013

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes

I recently had my May Glossybox and one of the items I received was Fairy Lashes by Jelly Pong Pong.


I only have one other product from Jelly Pong Pong and it was received in a previous GlossyBox and it is the Lip Blush which I actually really like!

I opened this at work infront of the girls and we all agreed we absolutey LOVED the name of this product and I really couldn't wait to try it out once I got home. I really did have high hopes for this product and....my hopes really were not met.

I only needed one day of wearing this mascara to know I really didn't like it. I didn't particularly notice any difference in length however I did notice a bit more volume and they did appear thicker. Jelly pong pong say that this mascara "makes eyelashes thicker & curvier while allowing them to be spectacularly soft & light." but I really didn't feel this effect! The texture was all wrong for me. Now I don't know if this is because it's a water resistent mascara as I don't wear it. It flaked and crumbled throughout the day and if i slightly tugged at them a bit the mascara just pulled off like eyelash glue! Some might say..."well don't pull your eyelashes then!" but I really felt like I wanted to touch them all day because I didn't like the way it felt on!

The best way I can show you what I mean is with this picture...

So I just smudged a bit twice on my hand...the one on the right is where I just wiped my finger accross it and it just rubbed straight off!

I felt like it was really hard to get off at night as well...again I'm guessing this is because it's waterproof!



The wand is pretty bog standard and I don't think it offers anything special.

The price of this mascara is £15.00.

All in all...I noticed fuller lashes but this product just isn't for me! Sticking to benefit - they're real. Post to follow!

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment