Beauty, fashion, lifestyle & food.

Sarah. 25. Southampton.


Saturday 15 June 2013

Benefit - They're real mascara review

I can certainly say that all the reviews I've read about this mascara were spot on! WOW! I think I have finally found the perfect mascara! This may sound like a dramatic statement to make but I really don't have a favourite and I always try different brands every time I need a new one so I'm certainly happy I have got my hands on this little beauty. The only thing that put me off buying this product was the price tag. At £19.50 it is a little steep and like I said I have tried many mascaras, at the high end and low end of the scale so after not finding a decent one I kinda gave up with the high end mascaras, it was just costing me too much. After trying this mascara I am definitely happy to pay this in future.

Fortunately for me, I was buying June's ELLE magazine and I was delighted to find that for £4.00 they included a small version of the mascara. Considering they are selling this in Boots for £9.50, it took me about 2 seconds to grab it off the shelf!



Before:

After:


It adds so much length it's amazing! It's not at all clumpy. I think the wand really helps. I can't recall any other brands using this type of wand, it's sort of spikey which I think really helps get in between the lashes. There is no sign of it drying out and it doesn't flake which really is a pet hate of mine! I can really see why this is the UK's number 1 best selling mascara! All in all an AMAZING mascara and I will certainly be buying this again!

You can pick this up from Boots here and from Benefit here both at £19.50.

Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment